Job description / Role
• To support the sales team in any activity relating to any sales activity, including providing reports to salespeople and the directors and working to improve systems and process to enhance the smooth running and development of the department.
• Dealing with some clients from time to time as requested by the sales team.
• Report to Sales Support Head
• Works vigilantly with logistics to finalize order shipments
• Handles sales queries and seeks departments’ pending’s
• Identifies system issues
• Organizes data and customer ID files
• Maintains accurate records through CRM
• Maps market industries to optimize sales for sales department
• Assist sales department in maintaining good customer relationships
• Works in parallel with procurement, sales, and logistics to finalize orders
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Report customer problems to respective departments
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.