Job description / Role
Work as part of the Corporate Legal team for this massive organisation reporting to highly successful and top calibre senior lawyers
A major holding group with over 10 000 employees with businesses and interests in several industries including real estate, construction, retail, transportation, manufacturing, and automotive
* Support the business on execution of corporate transactions and matters
* Lead contracts negotiations together with internal stakeholders and external counsel
* Company set-up, establishing new businesses while maintaining regulatory requirements
* Attend management meetings and give legal advice and opinions where necessary
Earn an attractive expat salary and live in one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world. Enjoy ease of travel in under 7 hours to most countries worldwide and contribute to the growth story of the Middle East.
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* Common Law qualified from a top tier university and registered solicitor/lawyer
* Trained and practised at a tier 1 Law firm (Magic Circle, Silver Circle, White Shoe)
* 4-10 years post qualifying experience (combined private practice and in-house experience)
* Exposure to the Middle East
Please note that we are welcoming international applicants looking to relocate to Dubai, some Middle East experience (ie deals, advisory services, research) should appear on the CV in order for us to consider your profile
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Legal Counsel (Oil & Gas Sector)
Senior Legal Advisor
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Manager Commercial Legal