Job description / Role
The Counter Sales Associate is responsible for selling displayed food items and organizing the counter operations and ensuring all orders are set on time.
• Serves and greets customers, prepares orders and handles cash.
• Follows and respects policies and procedures.
• Follows the opening and closing checklist thoroughly.
• Maintains and reports all records of the daily training, taste panels form and wastage.
• Ensures all details about events are communicated to the team and proper handover is maintained.
• Orders required products along with the Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager and Supervisors.
• Maintains a clean environment by implementing Clean as you goal policy and Sets up counter display.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• High school degree.
• 0-1 year of experience in customer service.
• Fluency in English.
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.