Job description / Role
We are looking for a Country Communication Manager for a leading FMCG Retailer based in Dubai.
* Create a brand communication strategy for country operations, that corresponds with the company policies and guidelines
* Handling the creation of communication content (storytelling, content to promote brand)
* Handling consumer communication across all departments through a digital platform
* Maintain relationship with media influencers and spokesperson for public
* Responsible for worldwide communication plans
* Responsible for external and internal communication
* Create a communication agenda focused on the brand and increase awareness
* Focus on social media communication that focuses on directing the right message to targeted audience
* Manage external communication agencies and media monitoring
* Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Communication/ Public Relations
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in communication, journalism or PR within Multinational companies (B2C)
* Knowledge in multimedia (video, audio production, print, design)
* Ability to create and edit communication content
* Excellent communication skills and a strategic way of thinking
* Excellent people skills (dealing with stakeholders)
* Strong organizational skills and communications best practice
* Dynamic and motivated personnel and ability to maintain
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Product & Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager - Sports Events
Swisslinx Middle East
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||23 Apr|
Southgate & Co.
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|