Job description / Role
Country Director Talent Management & Learning
- An exciting opportunity to join the Rixos team supporting four fabulous properties in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaimah. Reporting to Vice President, Talent & Culture and the Regional General Manager you will assist the property teams to drive the Talent Management and Learning agendas.
What is in it for you:
- Being able to influence people's careers from their first day
- Join a group of passionate L&D professionals
- Work in some of the best properties in the UAE
- Be able to impact the properties with new ways of doing things
What you will be doing:
- Training - conducting leadership training and train the trainer for the property Learning & Development Teams
- Development - development strategies in conjunction with the property T&C leader
- Talent Management - assisting with Talent Reviews and performance management for the properties
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree from a reputable hospitality/business school preferred
- Minimum 12 years of total experience ideally with strong operations background
- At least 4-6 years of experience in in a cluster-based role
- High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of hotel operations and business acumen
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language and ideally another language
- Strong working knowledge of Digital tools
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
Your team and working environment:
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic work force
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Country HR Director
RTC-1 Employment Services
Regional HR Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Business Partner
Regional Human Resources Manager
Big Fish Recruitment