Job description / Role
Country E-commerce Manager KSA
The Country E-commerce Manager will be the key point of contact for all hotels in Saudi Arabia for digital marketing and content topics. Reporting directly to the Senior E-commerce Manager MEA, the overall scope of the position is to support hotels in optimizing their online visibility and performance, and provide guidance for e-commerce activities including but not limited to content updates, social media management, email marketing, display campaigns, Metasearch and OTA optimization .
- Work closely with hotels in KSA to support optimizing their online performance
- Being the key point of contacts for all hotels in the country, ensure first level of support on web direct, OTAs and online levers
- Highlight key challenges and coordinate action plans with internal and external stakeholders from Revenue, Marketing, and Operations
- Assess hotels content across platforms and provide guidance to uplift the hotel's image and ensure all guidelines are followed
- Provide trainings to hotel resources on key tools (HOD, photo library, Yext, Sprinklr...)
- Support the Regional Digital team in the roll-out and implementation of digital processes, tools and initiatives
- Coordinate hotel onboarding (or de-flagging) for all digital levers
- Review and monitor competition's initiatives to maintain attractiveness in terms of content quality and offer appeal
- Collaborate with local agencies and other vendor partners
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Drive in-hotel initiatives to boost direct channels and ALL app visibility
- Identify opportunities for Digital on Demand where appropriate
Qualification & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in E-Commerce / Digital Marketing in the Travel industry
- A degree in Hospitality Management or Marketing and Communications
- Excellent English and Arabic, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of the Saudi Market and Holy Destinations
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and trends
- Excellent Presentation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau and GA is a strong plus
- Energetic and passionate to work
- Innovative approach to work
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Manager / Administrator
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
RTC-1 Employment Services