Job description / Role
The future Country Manager Middle East will build a strong funnel of prospects across the region, using established distributor networks and accounts and networks to sell and implement new leading-edge technology in blood banks.
The client is a global medical devices manufacturer who developed a leading-edge technology at the forefront of blood safety, already standard of care in the US and most of EMEA Region.
* Responsible for achieving sales within the territory according to budget (plan, target).
* Proposes plans and coordinates Government Affairs and Market Access activities in close cooperation with internal functions as well as consultancies as applicable.
* Leads all account-related activities and closely collaborates with the Deployment Team members to ensure full customer satisfaction.
* Monitor and communicate trends in the region as well as changing or unmet customer needs.
* Coordinate and interface with the EMEA team as well as with the other functional teams.
* Communicate appropriate and accurate sales and logistic forecasts weekly/monthly.
* Develop relationships with competent authorities (like SFDA and others) in close collaboration with Regulatory Affairs.
* Assess and communicate customer requirements for products and services in line with company policies.
* Take ownership and accountability for commercial tenders, contracts and service agreements in the territory in line with company policies.
* Collect customer feedback about products and services, including complaints and ideas for new or modified products, and report this information to management for required action.
* Manage a network of Distributors through the whole life cycle in line with company processes.
* Implement Distributor's marketing plans together with Distributor's partners and marketing team.
* Populate and keep updated CRM entries (Salesforce.com or any other system).
* Organize and run QBR (Quarterly Business Reviews) with major distributors on a regular basis to generate enough opportunities into the funnel to ensure good health for future Sales.
* Evaluate market potential, opportunities or threats and analyse competitor's activities by segment/country within the region.
* Collaborate with Regulatory and Legal with regards to overall compliance.
The opportunity to work for a fast-growing company developing a leading-edge technology at the forefront of blood safety.
Education and experience
* University degree "in medical/life sciences "or a clear demonstration of behaviour at the Academic level.
* Proven track record of preferably 7-10 years of commercial success.
* Thorough knowledge of the Medical Device/Pharma/Biotech arena.
* Demonstrates personal leadership and commitment.
* Displays broad perspective and effective judgement; demonstrates well-reasoned problem solving and decision-making.
* Understands customer needs; applies innovative techniques to meet current and anticipated customer requirements; pursues win/win customer outcomes.
* Sets clear direction; establishes plans consistent with that direction; measures progress against plans.
* Creates results that optimise the company value-creation and execution versus activity.
* Demonstrates the ability to translate complex processes into compelling and comprehensive strategies and tactics that are goal-oriented.
* Demonstrates goal-oriented behaviour.
* Able to travel up to 70%.
* Must be fluent in the native language, Arabic and English.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
General Manager - Gulf
Prime Co. Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
General Manager - Food Service
A Leading Food & Beverage Distribution Company Based In Dubai
COO - Chief Operating Officer
Excelsior Group ME