Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW. KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment. KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES AND APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: Toss Lab UAE Branch
Founded in 2014, Toss Lab is Asia's leading SaaS product company with over 35 members across global offices. Our flagship product JANDI is a workplace collaboration tool built around group messaging, file management, and integrations. It works across devices (Web, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android) to give employees a powerful and convenient tool, while helping employers offer a secure platform to replace informal communication taking place on Whatsapp, WeChat, LINE, etc.
- Build and manage sales & marketing activities for the Middle East market
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying to demonstrations and closing business
- Familiar with productivity tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Trello, Asana, Jira, GitHub, Notion, and etc.
- 6+ Experience in B2B sales, business development or marketing
- Business Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment, start-up experience would be an advantage
- Ability to interact and cooperate with headquarter (particularly with CXOs)
- Candidate should have no restrictions on business travel
- Candidate should be fluent on English and Arabic
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.