Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Course Administrator will be the primary point of contact for client management for the CIPD qualification and must possess very strong administrative skills.
This Course Administrator will work closely with the Course Managers and perform a wide variety of operational activities for CIPD and other courses, including execution of budgeted programmes, scheduling and additional ad hoc administrative duties.
- Corporate client management on all aspects related to CIPD qualification
- Communicate effectively with the client ensuring minimum response time and ensure proactive follow up and resolution of all client queries.
- Act as data controller, ensuring all student data is stored, updated and maintained in the CRM, and submitted to CIPD as per requirements.
- Follow up with assessors and internal verifiers to ensure assessments and drafts are marked and returned to students in time.
- Handle post enrolment, delegate queries relating to administrative matters, scheduling, materials, attendance and progress reporting of CIPD courses
- Work with the Course Managers on scheduling and timetabling and liaising with Operations on resourcing requests, including room bookings, ensuring schedules and course updates are communicated to training consultants
- Materials inventory management, distribution of materials to lecturers and delegates
- Create, add and edit courses, schedule and manage events, assign instructors, update attendance, progress and communicate events on Administrate.
- Updating and maintaining Administrate to ensure validity and completeness
- Conduct feedbacks for CIPD courses, create feedback summaries and communicate summaries to Course Managers and Customer Services team for action plan
- Maintain delegate progress reports and communicate this to Course Managers.
- Progress Reporting of internals to L&E Manager, and externals to sponsoring companies as required.
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience gained within a professional services or training services environment
- Degree Qualified
- Intermediate level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Word, Excel, CRMs, and LinkedIn
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends as and when required)
- Dynamic, quick learner and proactive individual with ability to take ownership
- Experience in the professional training services preferred
- Experience in CIPD course administration preferred.
- Arabic Speaking is highly preferable
- Familiarity with Administrate or other CRM platforms will be a plus
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.