Course Consultant (Aviation Industry Trainings)
Job description / Role
We are looking for a results-driven Course Consultant for with in-depth knowledge of training methods and extensive experience as a training consultant in a related industry.
Location: Work from Home
Salary: AED 2000 + Commission
• Lead generation & Lead Follow Up
• Understanding & Evaluating existing training and development programs
• Deploying feedback tools to assess the effectiveness of the offered services
• Tracking training outcomes and ensuring alignment to business objectives
• Identifying individual and organizational obstacles to learning and facilitating interventions
• Responding to trainee questions and adjusting course content as required
• Facilitating the delivery of technology-based and multimedia-centered teaching
• Marketing the offered courses
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years experience as a training consultant or a similar role
• In-depth knowledge of curriculum design, instructional methods, and training techniques
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience in sales/marketing will be an added advantage
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.