Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Neste Middle East - Head Office
• 5 -10 years of experience with strong marketing, communication, brand management or corporate affairs track-record
• To enhance and strengthen Neste's corporate reputation with external and internal stakeholders and to build trust by promoting Neste Purpose and Values.
• You will also help bring to life Brands with Purpose to implement CSV initiatives such as Neste for Healthier Kids.
• In addition to building narrative and communication to further drive our Purpose & Values flagships such as Caring for Water, Plastics, Youth Initiative, Responsible Sourcing, and to foster external engagement and partnerships.
A day in the life of
• Develop and maintain proactive engagement with Key Opinion Leaders and stakeholders to strengthen the company's reputation, and maintain database
• Develop and maintain long term sustainable partnerships with key authorities, NGOs, academic institutions in the industry
• Develop narrative and communicate Purpose & Values initiatives and Brands with Purpose initiatives to deliver on Neste commitments to society
• Guide the initiation, narrative and communication of Brand CSV initiatives and ensure the alignment with the Corporate CSV Strategy and Brand with Purpose
• Lead the Middle East rollout of Neste for Healthier Kids Program as part of the CSV Strategy. Establish and maintain long-term partnerships in key countries and evidence based impact
• Manage the Neste for Healthier Kids Program implementation locally including expansion plans, monitoring, evidenced based evaluation and communication. This includes schools, community, retail, digital and social.
• Support HR in amplification, narrative and communication of the Neste Youth Initiative
• Work closely with the technical and sustainability team to implement the narrative for the Sustainability and Plastics roadmap as set for the Market and support in amplification.
• Work closely with Neste Waters team to implement the narrative for Caring for Waters roadmap as developed by the Zone
What will make you successful
• Bachelor degree. Master's degree is a plus
• Experience in dealing with not-for-profit organizations is a plus
• Experience of stakeholder engagement and partnership is desirable
• Experience in managing community projects
• Experience in marketing and communication
• Experience in nutrition and environmental sustainability is desirable
• Demonstrates experience in handling crisis management and change management
• Good exposure to digital communications and online publishing tools
• Good understanding of national regulations, policies and direction
• Deep understanding of influence networks and channel strategies
• Project Management qualifications is desirable
• Bilingual English and Arabic, French is a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Neste, the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Beverages Marketing & Brand Manager
Customer Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection