Job description / Role
Level Shoes is a globally recognised retail concept and destination located in the heart of Dubai Mall and dedicated to the world of designer footwear and accessories. The 96,000 square- foot store offers a wide range of unique services; from personal shopping, spa experiences, dedicated concierge service to regional online shopping. The curated space is divided into 30 designer boutiques and 5 multiband areas each designed with its own bespoke personality: Women's Designer, Contemporary, Men' s Designer, Trends and Kids.
Here, in the heart of Dubai, Level Shoes is a retail experience unlike any other, offering over 250 international designer brands of which more than 100 are exclusive to Level.
What we are looking for: Creative & Content Manager
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager who will oversee the strategy, performance and delivery of all digital and physical content across the business for Level Shoes.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all content across the Level portfolio meets business objectives and is aligned with our overall brand identity. Forming an integral part of the expression of our brand, you will manage the priorities & planning of the wider communications strategy through a balanced view that considers both creative and business needsâ€”ensuring the growth of our client community both in terms of reach and engagement, meeting business KPIs within budget and at scale, and giving visibility to key stakeholders across the Group.
What you will do:
Key areas of focus
- Strategy Management
- In-Store Programming
- Content Development
- Budget Management
- Develop the business plan of Brand and Content Management in line with the Business strategic objectives
- Formulate and communicate performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and alignment towards strategic objectives
- Set policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfillment of organisational requirements
- Oversee operations, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards and staff pride
- Manage and track Brand and content budget, ensuring funds are closely monitored, and spending is carefully planned
- Define and implement a holistic strategy in line with our business objectives and Brand vision, as an omni-channel luxury retailer exploring the nexus of content, commerce, and culture
- Collaboration with the performance insights team
- Manage the Brand and content department, ensuring the on-time delivery of work and overall quality of execution in line with brand standards
- Collaborate with the Design and Product teams to build exceptional digital interfaces and content experiences that enhance the overall customer experience
- In close collaboration with the Creative team, lead and manage all pre-planning for photoshoots, including booking models, studio, catering, production etc., directing talent on-set, overseeing all post-production, and driving branded content to completion
- Partner with the PR & Communications team to co-manage strategic partnerships, events & social media”ensuring the growth of our online community in terms of reach and engagement, through the development of both an original content series and a curated editorial programming schedule
- Partner with the Retail Marketing team to co-manage in-store programming, providing strategic alignment and advisory so the overall program is in line with the creative vision of our General Manager
- Work regularly with the User Experience and Marketing team/s to proactively leverage content as a channel by which to promote and amplify our strategic interests in line with our editorial point of view and approach
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development.
What you need to succeed in this role
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in content creation and strategy development
- University Degree Marketing or any relevant field/ MBA is a plus
- You will be a Team Player, have creative flair, be commutative and task-oriented as well as being a strong negotiator
- You will have been exposed to influencer marketing as this will play an important part of the role
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts . If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.