Job description / Role
Done Events is a creative, dynamic and fast-moving environment to work in. We provide our clients with turnkey event solutions, that range from large scale live concerts and music festivals to corporate and government events.
We’re a fun, close-knit organization who love what we do and do what we love.
We’re looking for a Creative Director to join the Content team. The role will be the driving force behind the visual output for all Done Events activities. This is a rare and unique opportunity to help develop, design, shape and curate Done Event’s visual output across a multitude of mediums, including experiential event design, photography, styling and graphics. The role requires a talented hands-on creative with strong design and art direction skills. You must possess an ability to inspire a team and have a clear vision for the studio’s visual output.
• Turn words and narrative into compelling visuals to communicate our clients brand messages in a highly imaginative way
• Provide conceptual and aesthetic vision for our live, experiential events.
• Conceive and deliver original and inspiring design at all levels of execution across the studio’s activities.
• Develop an established network of innovative collaborators
• Art direct all project graphics, theme and event look and feel content
• Lead the design team on projects, website developments, branded products and in-house events
• Manage all 2D graphic design briefs
• Manage the design of all live events
Brand Design and Management
• Evolve the Done events brand/style guidelines on external documents, client-facing
• work and online
• Contribute to the company’s website and social media channels
• Catalogue and maintain an archive of all brand assets
• Support and contribute to pitch documents
• Line manage a small creative team, freelance design resource and third-party contractors
• Remain on top of project requirements, timelines and creative team resource during pitch and production phases
Research & Development
• Keep abreast with and ensure the studio is informed of creative developments within the art, design and experiential world
• Art/design based degree qualification
• At least six years’ in a commercial role or in an agency environment/ art department
• Exceptional art direction and graphical skills
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
• 3D / Sketchup skills a bonus
• Exemplary communication skills, presenting ideas internally and to clients
• Deep knowledge of the arts, contemporary culture, hospitality, events industry
• Able to adapt to change and respond positively when faced with complex challenges
• Able to work autonomously, investigate and think analytically to problem-solve creatively
• Live event experience
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 400 staff across its two Dubai-based offices.
Graphic Designer / Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Multimedia Designer
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||26 May|
Graphic Designer to Work with Arabic Content
Alrajhi Education Management
Creative Director - Events
Graphic Designer for Printing Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE