Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Leads a multi discipline group of creators through conception, development and delivery of design, content and experiences for a portfolio or studio.
• Establishes the creative vision and experience for all Client work.
• Owns strategic vision and communicates value of design as it relates to crafting experiences that exceed Client's expectations.
• Responsible for communicating overall team vision. Leads and builds the culture of the creative team in a studio.
• Champions, evangelizes and participates in the overall improvement of the creative community at IBM by way of thought leadership, design excellence, education and mentorship.
• Identifies and cultivates new business opportunities with existing and new Clients by selling ideas that align with Client's business, consumer and brand objectives.
• Sustained level of achievement in design, design leadership, and impact on the business and design communities within and beyond iX.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Demonstrated experience in leading a multi discipline group of creators through concepting, development and delivery of design, content and experiences for a portfolio.
• Strategic vision and ability to communicate the value of design to the client that exceed expectations.
• Experience identifying business opportunities
• Sustained level of achievement in design, design leadership, and impact on the business and design communities
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key Job Details
• Country: AE
• State: Dubai
• City: Dubai
• Category: Design & Offering Management
• Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
• Position Type: Professional
• Employment Type: Full-Time
• Contract Type: Fixed Term - Long Term
• Req ID: 289017BR
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Marketing Manager - Dental
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Integrated Associate Director
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence