Job description / Role
Our client who is a young and new-gen creative start up in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire a Creative Director.
• Serve as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
• Responsible for designing concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
• In charge of copy writing and laying out chronological advertisement plans in all media platforms (wed design, social media, graphic design, photography, and videography.
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements with the CFO; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Make certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
• Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 8+ years professional experience in related field advertising or graphic design with proven agency and/or in-house experience
• Must have a strong portfolio of work with clients from various sectors.
• Ability to combine business strategy, brand strategy, and customer insight to create compelling creative
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and work in a start-up environment.
• Must be comfortable presenting ideas to the clients and management, receptive of feedback, and quick to apply changes
• Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well
• Must have expertise and experience with creating content for print media, digital/web, OOH, broadcast, social
• Self-driven and able to be both strategic and execution oriented
• Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills; must be able to edit own work
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies