Job description / Role
To support the Brand & Communication team we are looking for a Creative Manager. The Creative Manager will assist in the design of all communication media of the 25hours Hotels and the associated restaurant brands. The focus is on the sustainable maintenance and continuous development of the existing corporate designs, but also the support in the development of communication concepts for new hotels and restaurants is part of the job.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW US YOUR VISION!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
In this way, you'll be making our hotel something special
- Ongoing adaptation & design of communication materials for the pre-opening hotel (flyers, brochures, give-away) and restaurants (menus, napkins, branded articles) in close cooperation with the extended communication team in the head office and the sales & marketing teams of the hotels.
- You'll development & design the digital communication tools for social media & website.
- Support in the development of holistic graphic appearances of new gastronomy
- Maintenance, application & updating of the existing Corporate Design Guidelines
Your experience and skills include:
- You have successfully completed a degree in graphic design or a comparable training
- You have a sound knowledge of the current graphics and image editing programs & the Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- You have a quick mind, a talent for structured work & a cool head, even when things get a bit stressful
- You are characterised by witty language and exceptionally good English skills
- You have your own ideas & creativity
- You bring not only your skills, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Graphic Designer and Content Editor
V Realty Real Estate Brokerage LLC