Job description / Role
Our client, a Multinational Oil and Gas entity is looking for a Credit and Collection Manager to be based in Dubai. The objective of this role is to manage credit and collection process. Perform customer credit reviews and oversee collections and cash applications staff and processes to reduce working capital and ensure cash collection activities are effective and efficient. Monitor, map, and update processes to improve company cash flow.
• Manage staff and maintain a customer service and continuous improvement attitude.
• Develop strong relationships with operational partners and customers
• Set and monitor department objectives and KPIs, including DSO
• Maintain focus on working capital reduction
• Research, evaluate, and monitor customer creditworthiness
• Approve, reject, or hold credit based on analysis, trends, or other information
• Create and maintain standardized credit scoring models and evaluation packages
• Validate or negotiate customer terms
• Regularly report AR position by client and business.
• Regularly validate current customer credit allowances
• Maintain clear and concise electronic records
• Oversee collections and cash applications processes
• Ensure credit and collection department complies with Company and regulatory requirements.
• Regularly review company credit and collections processes for improvement opportunities.
• Perform other work-related tasks as needed.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting, Master’s preferred.
• CPA or equivalent preferred.
• Strong systems skills, including exposure to multiple ERPs and Data Warehouse solutions.
• Active leadership and good negotiation skills.
• Solid business acumen.
• Resourceful and solutions oriented.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• 8+ years in Finance, Oil and Gas preferred.
• 4+ years of leadership and management experience.
• Middle East market experience a plus.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Assistant Manager - Finance
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC