Job description / Role
Job Key Details:
• Assist in collecting outstanding debts from the company’s clients and ensure targets are met
• Keep the creditor's book to make sure the credit status is accurate and updated
• Follow customer policies as well as procedures while conducting the collection tasks
• Provide excellent services to customers at all times
• Prepare reports on aged credit accounts
• Reach out to creditors and make repayment schedules and terms
• Follow up on slow moving accounts to determine delinquent credits and take necessary actions
• Ensure security and confidentiality of the company as well as customer information
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors Degree or Diploma in any business related course
• Experience in the same field required
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills and a positive attitude
• Should be able to explain financial matters clearly and accurately
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Must have good IT knowledge
• Should be able to speak English fluently
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.