Job description / Role
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Credit Control Manager will be responsible for directly managing a team of 6 Credit Controllers, ensuring the region's debt (GCC) is kept to a minimum.
Operating globally and backed by one of the world's largest service providing companies, this business offers a wide range of solutions and products to the construction industry and has been heavily involved in iconic structures across the GCC. They offer engineering solutions and framework design whilst priding themselves on excellent customer service. The group is a UK FTSE 250 business and is seen as one of the key players in the construction services field.
The Credit Control Manager will be responsible for:
* Supervising and overseeing the collection for the GCC region (circa AED 480million per year)
* Evaluating and analysing the current market situation and developing collections strategies
* Managing a dotted reporting line of 6 local Credit Collectors present in the regions
* Good understanding of the legal process and assisting with developing new commercial terms
* Reporting on the company's/regions performance
* Setting up and resolving credit issues with the key accounts of the company
The successful Credit Control Manager will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
* Minimum of 10 years Middle East experience
* Arabic speaking is a plus
* Legal and commercial credit control management background
* Multinational exposure within EPC companies
* Maintaining a track record of good performance
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Marine Dredging Company