Job description / Role
The Credit Control Manager is a new position created to deal with growth. Despite the pandemic, this global business has flourished.
Complete overhaul of the credit department is required, including implementing new processes and procedures, looking at redesigning the whole function. This is a senior role which requires someone who has a strategic mindset, who has already managed change in other large credit control departments.
Also responsible for managing the process for overseeing the issuing of invoices, credit notes and revised invoices for the middle east entities. There would be significant input into revenue recognition and performance evaluation of key accounts.
Oversee the following:
• Distribute Client Pre Bill Reports to Project Managers for approval;
• Cashflow forecasting
• Management reporting
• Process the distribution of all clients billing as required.
• Reconcile client accounts as required;
• Maintaining client project files and client invoices;
• Research client billing backup requests;
• Responsible for setting up new project codes to the system;
• Chasing payment of outstanding invoices and credit control
• Key input into financial statements particularly the balance sheet
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Previous experience of managing a busy multinational credit control department
• Change management experience
• Solid people-management experience
• Middle East experience essential (& high-risk country experience is a preference)
• Previous experience with performance analysis and using KPIs essential.
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
• Advanced Excel
• Experience of working to tight reporting deadlines.
• Ability to manage workload pro-actively and use initiative essential.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Relevant professional qualification in accounting is desirable.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit and Portfolio Management
Irwin & Dow
Accounts Receivable Department Head
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|