Job description / Role
For Credit Admin,
- Make Credit Proposal opinion, review of Credit Proposals including Credit Rating, Line, related Checklists for Low Risk Credit Proposals, Second Review if required. Perform the same as back up for non- low risk proposals
- Prepare Facility/Security/Legal Documentation and Obtain Signed documents; coordinate with Legal Department and Lawyers for documentation.
- Performing CASC Circulation, CASC Meeting, CC Meeting Organize, assisting with Circulation of Approval Sheets, Minutes, Obtaining Signatures, assisting with Scanning, Photocopy Transfer to Vault of all Credit Documents, making Blotters for Minutes and Transactions Updating.
- Maintain credit files for loans and prepare security checklists before putting the loan and related security document into the vault. Ensure scanning and or photocopying and archival of all credit documents including PLM. Ensure recording in Credit Records Register of client files taken in and out of Risk Department.
- Ensure checks on Account Closing forms and existing loans refinanced on secondary basis
For Risk Monitoring and Control,
- Monitor of all country, credit and counterparty risks including timely escalation of breaches including exposures and limits.
- Act as Maker and Checker to monitor, manage and control the Country Risk.
- Perform stress testing for credit, liquidity, market, and interest rate risks as per the frequency required in CCB (DIFC Branch) policies and review adequacy of provisioning and report the same to Management as and when required.
- Non-credit asset classification report preparing-for RMCC
- Prepare and Review adequacy of provisioning and report the same to management.
- Complete Monthly, Quarterly and Special Request for management and HO reporting as per timelines and Management Approval.
For policy reviewing,
- Assist in reviewing and updating related Risk Management Policy and procedure for enhancement.
- Make a database of HO Rules and Regulations and update the same in Risk Management/ Public Folder and relevant transaction checklists
- Act as the secretary for related Risk Control Committee.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above, preferably with a concentration in Finance, Banking.
- Mandarin Speaking is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in risk/credit control in Banking industry.
- Familiar with the local regulatory, liquidity risk, market risk and other related risk/credit policies.
About the Company
China Construction Bank (DIFC Branch) is a category 1 Authorized Firm in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and provides financial services and products to a wide range of business (except the local currency AED business and deposit from local state) for corporate and institution customers, including:Accepting Deposits, Providing Credit,Dealing in Investments as Principal, Dealing in Investments as Agent, Arranging Credit or Deals in Investments, Advising on Financial Products or Credit and Arranging Custody, etc.
Following China national strategy of ‘One Belt, One Road’, combined with Dubai’s advantage as center of cross-border trade and finance in MENA, CCB DIFC provides comprehensive financial service to Chinese customer with “Go Abroad” strategyand extends CCB’s advantage to local high quality customers, acting as bridge connecting China, Middle East and North Africa.
Aventus Global Talent
Accounts Receivable - Team Leader
Finance Manager (Finance Officer DIFC/ADGM)
Credit Controller - Collection Department
SFM Corporate Services