Job description / Role
• Checking customer credit status
• Making the decision of offering a credit facility
• Ensure that debts are paid within the agreed timelines
• Provide accurate advise on billing enquiries
• Provide ad hoc reporting as and when required to line manager and other stakeholders
• Chase overdue payments
• Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
• University degree in Finance
• Ability to work in a team or alone based on the task in hand
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• A good head for numbers
• Excellent computer skills
• Sound decision making skills
About the Company
ISS-GF is recognised as a premium supplier of end to end supply chain services. We have owned offices and affiliate office representation in more than 100 countries worldwide. We provide a comprehensive range of sustainable solutions tailored for all your individual logistics needs.
Our vision is to be recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of end to end supply chain solutions.
We expect each member of our Senior Management Team in every country to be at the forefront of our business. With a management team dedicated to leading from the front, we become your true logistics partner.
Our mission is simple, to always be: "Easy To Do Business With".