Job description / Role
• Development of policy, procedure and process along with workflow for credit limit and payment collection for TCG subsidiaries
• Automation of policy and procedure of credit limit control and payment collection using existing CRM/ERP systems of the company
• Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
• Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
• Setting up the terms of credit for new clients and credit limits for these clients
• Negotiating payment plans.
• Managing the collection of all payments and debts.
• Responding to client inquiries.
• Following up on issued invoices.
• Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
• Managing the sales ledger.
• Liaising with clients and the BD/CRD team
• Liaising with law firms and deb collection agencies for legal debt collection and registering legal cases in courts
• Assessing company risk
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or mathematics.
• Previous work experience as a credit controller.
• Good understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payment plans, and interest rates.
• Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
• Ability to reconcile complex debtors' accounts.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to deal with problematic clients
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
About the Company
The Corporate Group (TCG) is the holding company for the leading business support service-based organization in U.A.E. TCG offers wide range of solutions related to business setup and operations support for small, medium and large companies both local and international. TCG was formed in 2007 as a newly created entity from Edris Al Awadhi Group, a Dubai-based entity established in 1967.
Being blessed with extensive experience and local know-how, the UAE partners have created a unique opportunity for companies who are looking for advice and support regarding their business operations and growth.
TCG has developed an array of services and packages giving you the flexibility to choose the service that suits your needs and financial requirements. We strongly believe that you do not need to pay more in order to obtain a strong business image and credibility, what you need is to be smart in choosing the right service and support with the right business partner that your business requires. This is the reason why we, Corporate Business Services, are here for you.
Credit Controller - Collection Department
SFM Corporate Services
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Aon DIFC Gulf