Job description / Role
• Managing and supervising the Collection department
• Improving processes and department as a whole, through suggestions and constant evaluations.
• Reporting to the management about KPI’s.
• Send initial renewal request and invoices to clients.
• Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions.
• Doing dissolution of companies.
• Follow up and invoicing for accounting and audit services.
• Assist customers with any issues regarding their companies and coordination with corresponding account manager.
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
• Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
• Cross checking and ensuring renewal file and database are accurate and updated.
• Allocating task for collection officer and supervising his key performance areas and ensuring monthly deadlines are met for the department.
• Supervising the processing and reconciliation of the debtor’s receipts.
• Requiring and negotiating details of any penalties that may arise in due course of renewals.
• Acting as liaison between the client and the agent for any accounting and auditing needs.
• Facilitating the client with all necessary information related to VAT/tax queries.
• Attend to ad hoc financial and data reports, when required
• Recommending and keeping the management informed of any conflicts either from the client or agent side.
• Minimum 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience
• Bachelor’s degree in either Accounting, Finance or Economics
• Ability to prioritize and manage expectations
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
• Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently in English and French
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent data entry skills
• Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
About the Company
SFM is specialised in company formation and administration. With offices in Geneva, the seychelles, Dubai and Hong Kong, SFM is a world's market leader in corporate services.
Aventus Global Talent
Collections Specialist (Finance)
Middle East Executive
Accounts Receivable - Team Leader
AR Support Executive – Credit Controller
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC