Job description / Role
• Managing and supervising the Collection department
• Improving processes and department as a whole, through suggestions and constant evaluations.
• Reporting to the management about KPI’s.
• Send initial renewal request and invoices to clients.
• Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions.
• Doing dissolution of companies.
• Follow up and invoicing for accounting and audit services.
• Assist customers with any issues regarding their companies and coordination with corresponding account manager.
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
• Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
• Cross checking and ensuring renewal file and database are accurate and updated.
• Allocating task for collection officer and supervising his key performance areas and ensuring monthly deadlines are met for the department.
• Supervising the processing and reconciliation of the debtor’s receipts.
• Requiring and negotiating details of any penalties that may arise in due course of renewals.
• Acting as liaison between the client and the agent for any accounting and auditing needs.
• Facilitating the client with all necessary information related to VAT/tax queries.
• Attend to ad hoc financial and data reports, when required
• Recommending and keeping the management informed of any conflicts either from the client or agent side.
• Minimum 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience
• Bachelor’s degree in either Accounting, Finance or Economics
• Ability to prioritize and manage expectations
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills in English; French is a plus, but not essential.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent data entry skills
• Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
About the Company
SFM Corporate Services is specialized in Company Formation and Administration. With offices in Geneva, the Seychelles, Hong Kong and Dubai, SFM is a world’s market leader in the Corporate Services Industry.
The Corporate Group (TCG)
Debt Collection Officer
Aon DIFC Gulf
Senior Executive - Accounts Receivable
Dubai Properties (DP)