Job description / Role
The Credit Manager is responsible for the full credit management function across the Middle East and Africa ensuring bad debt is managed effectively, the credit policy is adhered to and customer credit limits are monitored.
A multi-national retail organisation headquartered in Europe. The Dubai distribution office oversees sales for the Middle East and Africa.
The Credit Manager will be responsible for:
* Ensuring company credit policies are met
* Monitor customer credit limits and risk profiles
* Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
* Monthly, quarterly and annual credit forecasting
* Produce various aged and overdue debt reports
* Reconcile customer accounts
* Credit limit annual review
* Manage the credit control team
* AED 25000 - 30000 per month
* Flight tickets
* Previous experience in a Credit Manager position
* Must have worked in a global/multi-national organisation
* Effective communicator
* Target driven
* Arabic speaker - highly advantageous
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Accountant - Luxury Retail
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Irwin & Dow
Credit Manager - Cluster