Job description / Role
The Credit Manager is responsible for the full credit management function across the Middle East and Africa ensuring bad debt is managed effectively, implement new policies and manage the team of Regional Credit Controllers.
A multi-national retail organisation headquartered in USA. The Dubai regional office oversees sales for the Middle East and Africa.
The Credit Manager will be responsible for:
* Ensuring company credit policies are met
* Monitor customer credit limits and risk profiles
* Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
* Implement new procedures across credit control and AR
* Produce various aged and overdue debt reports
* Reconcile customer accounts
* Credit limit annual review
* Manage the credit control team, ensuring timely and efficient collections
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Regional experience in managing a credit control/receivables function as credit manager
* Strong motivational and leadership qualities
* Experience in improving processes within credit control
* Have previously worked within a multinational organisation
* Have previously worked within an industrial related business
* Arabic speaking - advantageous
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.