Job description / Role
Credit Manager cum Tenants Affairs
As a Credit Manager cum Tenants Affairs, you will strategically lead the team to provide system to track receivable account for effective cash flow management. You will also have to ensure the accuracy on all reports related to your section.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Finance team in Credit section
- Issue timely reminders and collection letters
- Recommend the writing-off of uncollectible accounts
- Handle all credit requests from in-house guests
- Systematically follow up on collection of outstanding accounts in a manner that will yield the best timely results while maintaining good relations with the customers
- Follow up on collection of returned cheques, Credit Card Charge backs, Late Charges and Guaranteed No-shows
- Investigate disputed charges and to follow up on queries raised by debtors
- Ensure prompt and appropriate contact is made with customers who fall into arrears of rent and/or other operation charges. At each contact, correctly identify the problem and take action appropriate to the circumstances to resolve it.
- Directly deal with tenants, provide an accurate, effective and appropriate response to tenants' and transmit information to respective department for their necessary action.
- Prepare Tenants status report every half month & discuss queries and reconciliations with Assistance Director of Finance / Director of Finance.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to handle or manage credit & tenants affairs of Finance team independently
- Strong experience in finance - credit section in hospitality
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.