Credit Risk Analyst - 8 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Credit risk monitoring of a portfolio of existing Clients, and the credit risk analysis and recommendation of new Clients.
• Determining which clients/prospective clients are likely to fail, and if so what steps should be taken to safeguard the Client Corporation, and which are likely to succeed to become market leaders. This requires institutional risk research, analysis, rating, and forecasting, of new and existing clients and third-party service providers, within the countries that comprise their portfolio.
• Compiling and analysing complex datasets and producing informative reports in excel / graphs/ pivot tables / presentations.
• Country (sovereign) risk research, analysis, rating, and forecasting, of the countries in an allocated portfolio. This includes the development of expert knowledge of the banking systems in which their clients operate and knowledge of the credit and systemic risks inherent in those systems.
• Establishing new clients in REACT, analyzing clients’ volume trends in various systems to determine an appropriate level of decline / informational alerts.
• Regular manual checking and updating data for clients in REACT (e.g., number of elapsed clearing days, type of volumes monitored (international or domestic or both), sponsorship relations, BINs list, accuracy of email accounts, correct text of alerts, adjusting decline thresholds and open-to-buy limits to disputes and collections only volumes, amending limits when collateral is received/released, etc.).
• Daily manual adjustment of REACT decline limits to unsettled positions.
• Researching countries and banks/companies to assist Client in growing and developing its global market leadership.
• Excellent internal customer service to ensure SLAs are met in a timely and thoughtful manner.
• Supporting the overall CEMEA Risk Management and Regional Management in achieving specified strategic and operational objectives.
• Close cooperation with other diverse areas of Client , including the Business Development, Strategic Partnership, Operations, Licensing, Legal and Risk Management departments, and with other regions and with Global Credit Settlement Risk.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The successful candidate should be both a self-starter and a quick learner, able to work with minimal guidance and will have:
• Master’s degree in business, management, finance, accounting, or related field.
• At least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in analyzing corporate counterparty credit, sovereigns, and financial institutions.
• Familiarity with the banking and Fintech sectors as well as the payment industry.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to produce information and make clear, concise conclusions.
• Heightened analytical and problem-solving skills, readiness to handle multiple tasks while focusing on results.
• Ability and willingness to take initiative on new projects and work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations.
• Readiness to respond after-hours, weekends, and holidays to major risk matters.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, team player, approachable, professionally mature relationship management skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
• To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone that is flexible and independent with a strong sense of initiatives and creativity, but also a good team player who is self-motivated and adept at working collaboratively with the rest of the team globally and regionally.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions