Job description / Role
• Continuously work towards minimizing the risk of the Bank.
• Gather financial information, read financial briefings, assess, analyse and interpret complicated financial information.
• Collect and review post-lending reports from the front office departments.
• Establish and update credit manual as well as policy according to the policies of the Head Office as well as local regulators.
• Monitor facilities and update schemes.
• Draft the reports, forms required to be submitted to the regulators and head office.
• Undertake risk analysis.
• Keep company’s credit exposures within set risk bearing limits.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
• Experience – Minimum 3 years of experience in bank credit management
• Education – Minimum bachelor degree in Business Management / Administration, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal -fluency in both Mandarin and English
• Familiar with banking credit business process
• Ability to write, review and issue risk opinions on the credit analysis report and post-lending management report
• Ability to write the credit risk report
• Ability to work under tight timelines and multi-task
• Organized, motivated, and proactive
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.