Job description / Role
The CSR Contractor will be part of CEMEA Risk team managing credit & settlement risks associated with banks, non-financial organizations, credit unions, Fintech companies (including startups), microfinance institutions and various payment schemes across MENA and CEMEA. The role will involve managing credit ratings, settlement exposures, and security levels. The incumbent will work closely with internal and external stakeholders such as Country teams, Strategic Partnership, Risk managers, Licensing and Treasury. Externally the role will interface with senior managers at Company clients. This position will report directly to the Senior Director, CEMEA Head of Credit Settlement Risk. As part of an extended Global Team, the Contractor will also be involved in managing and implementation of the Global Credit Settlement Risk Policy.
Credit risk monitoring of existing Clients, and the credit risk analysis and recommendation of new Clients. Determining which Clients/prospective-Clients are likely to fail, and if so what steps should be taken to safeguard the Comany Corporation, and which are likely to succeed to become market leaders. This requires institutional risk research, analysis, rating and forecasting, of new and existing Clients and third party service providers, within the countries that comprise their portfolio.
Client contact at a senior executive/board level, together with the General or Area Managers for the region is essential. The incumbent will conduct extensive due diligence credit meetings with senior executives to discuss, inter alia, strategy, earnings, balance sheet composition, funding, treasury activities and risk profiles.
Country (sovereign) risk research, analysis, rating and forecasting, of the countries in their portfolio. This includes the development of expert knowledge of the banking systems in which their Clients operate and knowledge of the credit and systemic risks inherent in those systems.
Strategic forecasting and planning, in that the holder will be required to assist in the strategic development of the countries of responsibility by identifying those banks/companies which are likely to emerge as market leaders in order that Company can target adequate resources at these institutions.
Researching countries and banks/companies to assist Company in growing and developing its global market leadership.
Close cooperation with other diverse areas of Company, including the Business Development, Strategic Partnership, Operations, Licensing, Legal and Risk Management departments, and also with other regions and with Global Credit Settlement Risk.
Supporting the overall CEMEA Risk Management and Regional Management in achieving specified strategic and operational objectives.
The successful candidate should be both a self-starter and a quick learner, able to work with minimal guidance and will have:
- Master’s degree in business, management, finance, accounting, or related field.
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in analyzing corporate counterparty credit risk and financial institutions.
- Familiarity with the banking and Fintech sectors as well as the payment industry. Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations.
- Readiness to respond after-hours, weekends and holidays to major risk matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, team player, approachable, professionally mature relationship management skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise conclusions.
- Heightened analytical and problem solving skills, readiness to handle multiple tasks while focusing on results.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative on new projects and work well in a team environment. Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluency in the Arabic language is a plus.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone that is flexible and independent with a strong sense of initiatives and creativity, but also a good team player who is self-motivated and adept at working collaboratively with the rest of the team globally and regionally.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Aventus Global Talent
Credit Analyst - Banking
|Abu Dhabi||15 Apr|
Credit Controller - Collection Department
SFM Corporate Services
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC