Job description / Role
This position is responsible to manage and ensure that the hotel achieves optimum performance and achieves the required credit targets.
What is in it for you:
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the timely credit collections of all outstanding payments
- Manage credit meetings with key stakeholders
- Monitor credit limits of all outstanding accounts
- Administer credit processes and policies for other departments in the hotel and waterpark
- Work with the Finance Manager/Director to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts and send them to debt collectors, as required
- Manage all account queries and disputes
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas.
- Act in accordance with fire, health, and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- To check rates and pull all paid charges (to whom they belong and to bill the right person or company proper address).
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Business Management
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Relevant work experience in five start hotel and waterpark
- Minimum of 2-3 years of similar experience
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Well-presented and professionally always groomed
Your team and working environment:
The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today.
Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Nov|
The Lazar Group
A Leading Company In UAE