Job description / Role
• The crewing officer must ensure the day to day management of the published roster as per operational requirements.
• In order to ensure optimum utilization of crew, monitoring rosters and providing solutions during flight disruption is a must.
• The selected candidate must ensure that all flights are scheduled in accordance with GCAA rules while maintaining company requirements.
• Prepare daily duty sheets considering GCAA requirements for language speakers and crew compliments.
• Will respond to absences of crew in coordination with Crew Control and Operational Control Centre by rescheduling other crew members at short notice.
• Will ensure that crew members are notified of any changes in their rostering plan.
The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.
• Educated to a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized institution.
• Must have a 2 year experience in the crewing & scheduling department in an airline of comparable size
• Must have appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of GCAA and other relevant regulatory bodies.
• Must possess effective communication and decision making skills.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Customer Experience Executive
Import/Export Documentation Executive
Viva HR Consultants