Job description / Role
• Maintaining and updating data in the CRM system to ensure accurate records of customer information and other related information used by the company.
• Organizing and updating customer databases that contain information such as contact details, application history, and relevant data that is needed by the company for proper reporting.
• Providing support to the rest of the team regarding data updates and/or amendments.
• More importantly, will work closely with the Finance Manager in setting up controls through automation that will ensure data integrity during input and then various reports that will ensure control and timely detection of incorrect data/entry.
• Developing reports that track users' various activities over time to identify behavioral trends or specific needs that may indicate opportunities for improvement.
• Manage ZOHO-related problems which include but are not limited to liaising with ZOHO consultants.
Minimum qualification requirement:
• Must be a Zoho specialist
• Well-versed in the different computer languages, specifically related to ZOHO. Programming languages include but are not limited to “Deluge Script”, “SQL”, and JAVA.
• Expert experience using ZOHO applications (specifically ZOHO CRM) and with specific experience in ZOHO automation and related functionalities.
• Examples below (non-exhausted list):
- ZOHO workflows
- ZOHO modules
- ZOHO widgets
- ZOHO custom functions
About the Company
Trade License Zone is the UAE's fastest-growing business setup specialist, with an unwavering focus on transparency and service excellence. We are a one-stop-shop for business setup in the UAE, assisting with every step of the process.
In addition to business setup services, Trade License Zone offers a full suite of office solutions, including co-working space, dedicated fully-furnished offices, meeting room facilities, reception management and a number of other startup-related services.