Job description / Role
• CRM Analyst is under Head of Customer Experience and Business Partnerships and mainly responsible to support day-to-day CRM queries.
• Create and Manager Users, Profiles, Reports and Dashboards.
• Login, record access and permission responsibilities.
• Monitor Reports, Sales Dashboards and other daily activities.
• Maintain documents for Salesforce Process, Access.
• Data-backup of Salesforce.
• Resolve Day-to-Day Reports, Dashboard, Access and other User Salesforce tickets.
• Submit tickets to Salesforce and FinancialForce and keep follow up.
• Generating reports related to system performance.
• Trend and gap analysis.
• Manage CRM workflows and improve system usability.
• Produce weekly / monthly / yearly league tables on business driven objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Salesforce Administrator Certifications.
• Knowledge Salesforce Products.
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.