CRM Analytics Executive
Job description / Role
CRM Analytics Executive - Level Shoes
Who we are:
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing:
Level Shoes is looking for a CRM Analytics Executive to manage customer analytics, generate insights, execute campaigns through different channels and create automations. Position involves the extensive use SQL Querying, Scripting for automations, Excel and Access databases alongside both internal and external systems.
The responsibilities on this analyst begin with a deep-dive into historical data including behavioral data, transactional analysis, building journeys / automations, customer analytics, segmentation, manage customer profitability, campaign results, and to manage 360 customer experience.
- Identify appropriate strategies to manage retention of customers throughout their various lifecycle (Prospects, Active and Churned).
- Implement tactical customer marketing campaigns via email, SMS, push notifications, in-app messaging, onsite messages and onsite personalization.
- Should have managed complete customer lifecycles and should know how to create automations to run customer journeys.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on large complex data-sets in order to understand, define and monitor changing customer behaviors.
- Report and analyses on promotion performance. Deliver an effective and accurate presentation of results, insights, and recommendations / actions back to the business.
- Develop new analytical techniques and statistical/predictive models to increase the effectiveness of marketing activities and improve customer retention.
- Executing the marketing campaigns through all direct marketing channels.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all campaigns. Appropriate tracking codes have to be applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring.
- Ongoing management of customer database for SMS, Email, Push notifications. Close monitoring of opt-in and opt-outs for each channel.
- Competent in creating complex queries via connecting multiple data sets
- Perform value added ad-hoc analysis/reporting in support of the business unit objectives and initiatives, as well as, present findings and recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Worked with marketing automation tools like Salesforce, Moengage, Clevertap, Oracle Responsys, IBM Silverpop, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 year's experience in CRM & business analytics
- Experience working with retail, ecommerce and/or mobile app data a plus
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail, Intermediate to advanced knowledge of R or Python language would be a plus
- Familiar with SQL and independently conducting analysis. Should have a strong understanding of data models, relational databases
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel with the capability to effectively manage databases
- Experience with BI tools Power BI, Looker, Micro Strategy, power pivot, etc.
- Capacity for advanced problem solving and analytical thinking
- Ability to pick up new systems and software quickly a must.
- Certification on Google Analytics, Data Studios
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly and confidently to senior managers across the business.
- Can work independently in a structured manner.
- Flexible attitude and ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company
What we can offer you:
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, everyday.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.