Job description / Role
Shape tomorrow, today
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing ground-breaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
Join the applications Solution Engineering Team
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to Siebel in Egypt / Dubai
What will you do?
- Partner with sales teams across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of Siebel
- Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers' desired outcomes
- Ensure customers' key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
- Design, present and articulate Oracle Siebel to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
- Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers' desired outcome
- Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in Siebel CRM and modern demonstration techniques
- Address the competitive landscape and handle objections
- Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
- Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
- Drive the strategic growth of EMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
- Understanding of Applications Architectures
- Articulate Business and Technical value of Technology
- Oracle Applications and Middleware technologies in a Business and Industry Context
- Present SOA as a fundamental Application Architecture & Strategy
What skills do you need?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinking
- Strong collaboration skills
- Networking skills
- Drive and resilience
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
- Deep knowledge of current Applications Architecture
Experience & Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of business applications preferably Siebel CRM and preferable Apps tech experience
- 5+ years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects in FSI/Telco and /or 3+ years business experience in PS (Industry Qualification is a plus)
- Understanding of Oracle's Cloud strategy and the SaaS marketplace
- Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
- Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
- Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- Travel within ECEMEA is required, approx. 60 %
- Adapt as required for specific geography and pillar
Apply Now Create the future with us. Apply now.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Application Data Analyst & Insight Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|
IT Park Support
Dubai Parks and Resorts