Job description / Role
As a CRM Coordinator you will:
- Perform day to day CRM related activities, including verifying classifying, computing, posting and recording clients
- Ensure all customer data is complete, accurate, up-to-date, consistent and compliant, managing data cleansing activities where required
- Perform basic secondary research to validate and retrieve correct details of the client contacts and accurately update on CRM
- Design and produce dashboards/reports to provide in-depth analysis of the Sales data as per request.
- Work with the CRM Manager to ensure CRM system is configured to ensure a high level of data quality
- Understand, implement and contribute best practices for operations and constantly seek opportunities for process improvements
- Ensure integrity of the data is maintained at all times and that everything has been captured in accordance with defined Standard procedures, company best practices
- Maintain confidentiality of all internal company's and client's information
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- 1 - 2 years of experience working within a similar role
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent in Business management
- Excellent general technical ability, intermediate Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, Slicers) is a must
- Experience with SQL queries and data visualization will be an added advantage
- High standard of IT/office systems skills and knowledge, particularly Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to manage and priotirize own workload, working on own initiative and self-sufficiency on a day-to- day basis with administrative processes.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) principles and strategies
- Previous practical experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM from a user-interface perspective and management and development of CRM data to improve the functionality and accuracy of such systems.
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity