Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, they are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Reporting into the CRM Marketing Executive, the CRM Coordinator will help deliver CRM campaigns within the Beauty team.
What you'll do:
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Run regular workshops with the Brands to capture their requirements for CRM and eCRM
- Work closely with the Brands to manage their specific CRM projects
- Manage CRM activities to support brands customer lifecycle management,
- Coordinate with relevant department managers to deliver projects to time and cost budgets
- Support in suppliers benchmarking and sourcing strategy
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all CRM and eCRM projects
- Design, build and run Business Intelligence reports for country's needs (monthly and quarterly)
- Manage data integrity at Group level
- Keep abreast the latest technologies and advancements in CRM
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What we are looking for:
- Experience in CRM - deploying emails, sms and running AB testing
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevance
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.