Job description / Role
With a reporting line to the CEO, we are looking for an outstanding and experienced CRM Director in the property sector to manage the current CRM Manager and team. Arabic speaking is essential, as is a strong but diplomatic personality. Organisational and customer facing skills essential. The role of the CRM team is to manage their real estate unit sales from every point after the sale is made through to post-handover support. The role is both customer relationship management and debt collection. This would include:
• Generating sale and purchase agreements and coordinating with the sales team for execution.
• Registering sale and purchase agreements.
• Managing transfers, amendments, cancellations and terminations of reservation agreements and sale and purchase agreements.
• Managing inspection and handover of units to buyers.
• Managing collections from defaulting buyers.
• Responding to buyer complaints during the defects liability period after handover.
• Liaising with the owners committee/management company for the building after handover where necessary.
• Communicating directly with the Dubai Land Department where necessary to ensure compliance and to resolve disputes.
We are seeking someone with the following attributes and experience:
• Already proven experience managing a CRM team in the property sector;
• Strong organisational skills and experience turning the output of a team around;
• Degree holding;
• Excellent customer relationship management experience;
• Experienced in Debt collection;
• Fluent Arabic/English;
• Polished presentation;
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.
Head of Operations
CRM & Quality Control Manager
General Manager - Company Formation
Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
|Ras Al Khaimah||27 Jul|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)