Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, they are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The job holder of this position is responsible for supporting the CRM evolution within the Brand(s) for system and tool integration, data integrity, digital transformation and Business Intelligence activities. This role will help capture and coordinate client (brands) requirements and project manage them to delivery.
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist junior team members
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Run regular workshops with the Brands to capture their requirements for CRM and eCRM
- Work closely with the Brands to manage their specific CRM projects
- Constantly manage CRM activities to support brands customer lifecycle management
Project Coordination & Execution
- Coordinate with relevant department managers to deliver projects to time and cost budgets
- Support in suppliers benchmarking and sourcing strategy
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all CRM and eCRM projects
Analytics & Reporting
- Design, build and run Business Intelligence reports for country's needs (monthly and quarterly)
- Be responsible for data integrity at Group level
- Provide monthly/weekly reports - including but not limited to, campaign measurement and customer segmentation analysis
- A minimum of four years of experience and two years in a similar role
- Team player
- Have a strong business acumen
- Fantastic communicator
- University Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Collaborating for Efficiency (Foundation)
- Communicating Effectively (Foundation)
- Developing and Managing Self-Awareness (Foundation)
- Drive, Entrepreneurship and Adaptability (Foundation)
- Technical competencies required for the role
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.