Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Cleansing the database of the clients in stores
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist junior team members
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Account Management
- Run regular workshops with the Brands to capture their requirements for CRM and eCRM
- Work closely with the Brands to manage their specific CRM projects
- Manage CRM activities to support brands customer lifecycle management
- Support in suppliers benchmarking and sourcing strategy
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all CRM and eCRM projects
- Analytics & Reporting: Design, build and run Business Intelligence reports for country's needs (monthly and quarterly)
- Be responsible for data integrity at Group level
- Provide monthly/weekly reports - including but not limited to, campaign measurement and customer segmentation analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- University Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- Collaborating for Efficiency
- Communicating Effectively
- Developing and Managing Self-Awareness
- Drive, Entrepreneurship and Adaptability
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.