Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, they are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Who we are looking for - A CRM Executive to join the Group Loyalty Programme
Reporting to the Senior CRM Executive, the CRM Executive's overall responsibilities will be
- Execute and track targeted member communications.
- Work alongside the marketing team and external agencies and vendors.
- Tracking and monitoring the performance of campaigns
- Propose strategies to improve performance of communciations
About the Group Loyalty Programme
MUSE is the latest experience- based loyalty programme from the region's leading luxury brand partner, Chalhoub Group. Bringing together over 35 aspirational fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands from across Chalhoub's retail network in the UAE, Kuwait and soon in KSA - MUSE is a loyalty programme unlike any other, taking members on a story of inspiration and providing a world of experiences at their fingertips through the MUSE App. Members of MUSE can: collect and redeem points at more than 35 brands; unlock benefits as they elevate through the tiers; and enjoy a host of experiences tailored to them.
Main Areas of Duties
- Assist in the execution of set CRM strategies & roadmap to support.
- Execute member journeys for the different identified member segments.
- Work closely with the Senior CRM executive to deliver CRM project scope from initial campaign brief to deployment to post campaign.
- Continued segmentation of Loyalty database to identify target audiences for specific campaigns.
- Scheduling and delivery of the 360 degree CRM calendar.
- Assist in the delivery and optimization of customer lifecycle triggers and communication across email, sms and the mobile app.
- Managed by the Senior CRM Executive, execute campaigns on the CRM platform - scheduling, setting up, deep linking, embedding tracking codes, data segmenting, testing and deployment.
- Create communication templates working closely with the Branding Agency and CRM Agency.
- Work closely with Partner Brands to manage and deliver campaigns, ensuring timely deployment and revenue growth.
- Ensure all activities delivered are consistent and follows the Loyalty Programme brand guidelines and best practice; and that all material is proofread and compliant with relevant legislation.
- Confidence in using the Campaign Management platform.
- Creation of communication templates on the campaign management platform.
- Creation of campaign segments along side Data Insights team.
- Test all communication strategies; identify optimal deployment times; identify successfully communication channels; provide insights back to the Marketing & Data team in order to share best practice across the department.
- Assist in new integrations to the loyalty platform and ensure all integrations are tested.
- Deliver operational rollout of new CRM initiatives, including, but not limited to, IP warm up, on-boarding, retargeting, user acquisition, upgrades; downgrades, referrals, etc.
Analytics & Reporting
- Assist with collecting and monitoring CRM KPIs monthly: No. of Communications; performance of email, sms and mobile marketing in terms of Deliverability Rate, Open Rate, Click Through Rate, Redemption, ROI, etc whilst reducing unsubscribe rates.
- Run weekly and monthly CRM reports and deliver to Senior CRM executive.
- Per campaign, conduct a post-campaign evaluation.
The ideal candidate is
- University educated with either a marketing, IT or business related qualification.
- 3+ years proven work experience in a CRM role, preferably on Loyalty Programmes or luxury retail.
- Experienced in executing CRM campaigns on platforms such as Salesforce, Braze, Mailchimp and / or similar CRM platforms.
- Understanding of coding or ability to lean: HTML5, Java script, Database structure, fluid emails with spam safe html coding and CSS3. API knowledge is plus.
- Technologically savvy and comfortable learning and using various digital tools and platforms.
- Advanced level of computer literacy, such as Microsoft Office and particularly in Excel.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and built-in tools within CRM Communication platforms.
- Experience in working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Arabic a plus!
- Excellent team player with interpersonal skills.
- Accurate, systematic and methodical.
- Self-motivated, driven and with a desire to achieve results.
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.