Job description / Role
CRM EXECUTIVE (SALES )
The role involves networking with stakeholders of construction projects and transforming opportunities into orders.
• Customer Relationship Management – maintain effective communication with all stake holders with respect to various projects/opportunities
• Monitor CRM activities and provide updates via CRM to reflect opportunity status across the sales cycle.
• Communicate with direct & indirect customers, both external & internal.
• Develop and maintain an updated database of opportunity stakeholders.
• Target opportunities for customer engagement and sales prospects
• Maintaining accurate records of all sales and forecasting future revenue
• The role includes all activities of the sales cycle, from prospecting and lead generation to closing sales deals.
• Commercial Manager
• Sun-Thu, 9am-6pm
• Preferably Engineering/Architecture/Commerce Graduate
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Must have analytical skills in a CRM / marketing / sales administration role
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Excellent communication skills, business-savvy and expertise in networking & public relations
• Young, energetic, results oriented, goal driven, self motivated
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Customer Service Agent
Ziad Galadari Group
Al Boom Marine