Job description / Role
The role is responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with client/ stakeholders on a day to day basis, ensuring all requirements are met on time and as per project requirements.
• Customer Relationship Management – maintain a daily effective communication with all stake holders with respect to various projects
• Follow up with the customers, provide/ coordinate updates with Sales department.
• Ensure completion of project requirement with the Sales department for new and on-going projects.
• Handle, keeping track and resolve customer complaints
• Communicate proper information, archive documentations, and provide the needed advice to the complaints coming from Sales department.
• Monitor CRM activities and fill out CRM on all day to day interactions
• Develop and maintain an updated sales database of key customer stakeholders.
• Engage with stakeholders, vendors and trade partners to identify potential sales synergies
• Establish CRM opportunities for customer engagement and sales maximization
• Maintaining accurate records of all sales and forecasting future revenue
• The role includes all activities of the complete sales cycle starting from prospecting and lead generation to closing sales deals.
• Must have 2-3 years in a CRM / marketing / sales administration role.
• Preferably Engineering/Architecture Graduate
• Excellent communication skills, Business-savvy and expertise in CRM
• Technical knowledge & experience in facade design, aluminium windows & accessories, aluminium doors & accessories, curtain walls, shading systems (Pergolas), rilings & fences, office glass partitions.
• Young, energetic, activity oriented, goal driven, self motivated
• Proactive, detail-oriented candidates who can finish tasks within tight deadlines.
About the Company
Recruitment Company for local and overseas candidates.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Customer Relations Specialist - Arabic Speaker
TGC Consulting Middle East