Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: CRM, Loyalty & Digital Communication Manager
You will assist the Head of Marketing in defining and implementing the CRM strategy and the brand's digital communication strategy. You will be responsible for running the CRM/Loyalty and digital communication campaigns to increase loyalty, value and online brand awareness also increasing traffic and engaging with customers online. You will be responsible for managing the team to ensure excellence of marketing performance. You will be able to build a digital marketing strategy and oversee execution of the same. You will be overseeing a number of brands in the industry and have a great understanding of social media and media planning.
What you will do
- Define and implement a CRM, Loyalty and digital communication strategy in alignment with the brands strategy and business objectives
- Manage and oversees the CRM and Loyalty data base to increase recruitment, loyalty, impact on sales, impact on average basket and create loyalty to the brand
- Implement a CRM and loyalty calendar of activities and animation to meet business objectives, increase loyalty and achieve client satisfaction
- Monitor and improve CRM tools, manages direct marketing communication, segmentation and targeted communication
- Develop client knowledge reports, follow CRM KPIs
- Monitor and manage brand's online reputation & awareness by ensuring relevant online presence and manage brand content
- Implement actions to follow the social media strategy of the brand and drive online conversation
- Build the social media calendar for both organic and paid and Youtube, Snapchat and twitter, coordinating with all departments to achieve business objective mainly acquisition, awareness, engagement and traffic
- You will be responsible for online customer knowledge & analysis and update action plan accordingly to reach defined goals (drive traffic to site, store, online sales, feedback gathering etc.)
- Track brand's online performance, spot online opportunities, new technologies, and constantly optimize existing digital assets (website, social media pages, advertising visuals, engagement etc.)
- Use marketing KPIS to set realistic but stretching targets for the team, brand and activities and suggests optimizations on actions and tools.
- Lead KPI team review meetings.
CRM, Loyalty & Digital Communication
- Ensure the different digital media choices add up to a cohesive overall digital campaign and achieve business objectives and KPIs.
- Drives digital as an integral part of company strategy and is able to take the audience all the way through from awareness and engagement to e-commerce.
- Makes the final choice on digital media selection and leads the agency's selection.
- Sets high executional standards and uses external examples to inspire the team to achieve best practice
- Understands the relevant industry benchmarks and uses them to set stretching but realistic digital KPIs for each brand overall and each initiative.
- Promotes an environment that focuses on results in digital ROI and equity
- Knows what content and formats works best on digital
- Ensure the CRM decisions achieve business objectives in terms of creating loyalty and impact of sales and client satisfaction
- Drives CRM as an integral part of company strategy and is able to take the audience all the way from awareness to enrollment to purchase with higher KPis than store average
- Is innovative and suggests new approaches, tools in line with the market and technological evolution to improve the business
Actionable Consumer And Shopper Insights
- Coaches the team to address tactical and strategic requirements
- Ensures sufficient team resources and focus are deployed to generating powerful consumer & shopper insights and building clear segmentation.
- Ensures all actions in the business are rooted in consumer and shopper insight.
- Clearly articulates future trends and concludes how the business may need to adapt to satisfy new consumer needs & behaviors.
- Inspires the wider group of stakeholders with a vision for the future.
- Uses their understanding of KPIs to set realistic but stretching targets for the team and drive behavior change in the organization, where needed.
- Leads KPI team review meetings.
- Encourages a culture of performance monitoring and values early identification of issues with proposed solutions. Makes decisions on actions and ensures they are followed through.
- Focuses the performance reviews on action and solutions not blame and finger-pointing.
- Assesses competitive activity in light of potential level of risk and financial impact to their brands, categories or stores and decides on right level of response and investment.
- Actively analyses and learns from competitor success and failures to benefit their own business.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in CRM, loyalty and digital marketing strategy
- University Degree in Business or Marketing
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills are required
- You will love handling handle multiple tasks, and enjoy working in a fast and changing environment
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.