Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directly manage the CRM team, consisting of developers and admins
• Working closely with the sales and marketing managers globally to provide guidance on how to maximise current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM
• Analysis of the current CRM and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and meeting the goals of the organisation
• Working with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of CRM projects
• Driving through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in from all stakeholders in the business
• Integration to other critical business tools
• Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all
• To plan, direct and manage the activities within the section/department taking responsibility for promoting and maintaining procedures and policies that enable and encourage optimum performance of the team and other resources.
• Work with Human Capital staff to recruit, interview, select, hire and employ the approved number of employees.
• Train, support and develop employees
• Delegate responsibility as required
• Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members and across the company
Education and Experience:
• Ideally graduation in any discipline, IT, Computer Science or Telecommunication.
• Experience managing CRM teams at senior level
• Extensive experience with Salesforce implementations and administration
• Experience leading business systems implementation and managing business operations using KPIs driven process improvement
• Experience working in an Agile Development (e.g. Scrum)
• Ideally experience with Financial environments and requirements
• Ideally experience with Marketing Automation systems (e.g. MarketingCloud)
• Experience with Qlikview is desirable
• Extensive knowledge of Salesforce
About the Company
Abu Dhabi-based ADS Securities provides sophisticated forex, bullion and commodities trading solutions to institutional and professional investors.
Current clients include global and regional hedge funds, central banks, asset managers, market-using banks, other non-bank financial institutions and qualified trading professionals.
ADS Securities is the fastest growing Middle East based trading platform which brings together excellence in technology, world class liquidity and international standards of service to provide traders with exceptional spreads and prices.
Located in a stable and resilient marketplace, with a high level of capitalisation, ADS Securities is developing a new and dynamic forex market. Leveraging its relationships with tier 1 primary brokers and liquidity provides and by bringing in regional liquidity, ADS Securities is extending the trading hours of the major markets – bridging liquidity flows from the far-east to Europe, maintaining spreads and prices for 24/7 investors.