Job description / Role
CRM Manager - MAKE UP FOR EVER
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the MAKE UP FOR EVER CRM Manager will develop the value of the customer portfolio by establishing and maintaining a long and profitable relationship with the omnichannel customers (Boutique and Ecommerce) of the Brand. You will deploy and pilot the setup of the regional CRM DTC strategy, pilot the CRM activity performances and the quality of the database through campaigns with Marketing Cloud dedicated to recruitment or engagement and wakeup plans. You will work closely with the local Retail, eCommerce and Marketing teams, Chalhoub Group & Brand Central CRM teams.
As CRM Manager you will also support the Digital Marketing Manager with the online media planning (social media, search & other), by working closely with the media agency and while defining together with the Digital Marketing Manager the yearly strategy, deploying it and monitoring its performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
STRATEGY & PLANNING
• Develop MAKE UP FOR EVER CRM strategy and annual action plan to support business needs with clear goal and measurements
• Define consumer journeys based on segmentation and client behaviour to enhance creative and relevance of CRM
• Shape both online and offline campaigns in line with key markets
• Ensure regular upload of marketing campaigns into the CRM system
• Identify, explore and manage partnerships/opportunities to expand customer database to acquire new high-profile clientele.
• In charge of project management for CRM systems setup and new loyalty programs setup.
DATABASE & LOYALTY
• Drive MAKE UP FOR EVER data cleansing, usage, capture and enrichment
• Ensure always-on proper data accuracy and integrity
• Act as a gatekeeper of data privacy and ensure all staff follows the data privacy guideline and customer information is well protected
• Kick-off MAKE UP FOR EVER new loyalty program dedicated to Boutiques and define program initiatives
• Coordinate and align on logistics, purchasing and distribution of gifting procedure.
MEDIA PERFORMANCE & REPORTING
• Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and with the media agency to set the yearly media strategy and action plan
• Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly standard reports and metrics to evaluate program performance
• Track progress and bring best in class actions to improve CRM performances in stores and online
• Analyze customer data and identify further KPIs to drive customer conversion and retention
• Run and track with the media agency social campaigns and programmatic to enlarge brand-customer database and increase online to offline conversion.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience, of which 3 in CRM projects, in business units or global organization, with Salesforce mastery
• BA Degree or equivalent
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Proved creativity in client recruitment and development actions
• Strong analytical and statistical competencies required
• Strong project management skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships, willing to drive innovation and create ideas into implementation
• Good understanding of media campaigns and tools management
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.