Job description / Role
One of the largest retail group in Dubai is hiring CRM Manager. Responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with relevant teams to formulate efficient & sustainable journeys aligned with the business's overall objectives.
• Design personalized journey strategies across multiple channels to address each segment and stage of the client lifecycle.
• Improve customer service experience, increase customer engagement, and facilitate organic growth to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention and to meet their expectations.
• Develop and establish procedures and policies governing customer correspondence and handling of customer complaints and Defect Liability Period (DLP) phase management through every channel
• Monitoring and evaluating on CRM Campaigns and activities
• Develop and optimize a comprehensive CRM Request and Execution Calendar
• Establish best practices and standards for executing cross-channel and single-channel campaigns.
• Assess and improve the usage of CRM platform and automate daily tasks.
• Customize and pull engagement and marketing reports from the CRM, and analyses reports
• Help drive awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming product releases
• Support Automation efforts with his subject matter expertise by sharing knowledge.
• Help to scale and programmatically automate the growth processes
• Prepare reports or tools to generate reports on a regular basis
• Recruit, mentor, and develop customer relation executives and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
What you need for this role:
• Must have minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
• You have collected at least 2 years of experience in leading teams in a similar position
• You have a background of leveraging complex data sets to understand how to optimize actions toward target goals, understand market trends and see opportunities for growth.
• You have experience with CRM solution
• You are comfortable at using/building relational database structures.
• You have a love of finding out of the box ways to solve problems and building.
• You have high user empathy.
• You can seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analyzing experiments and sweating the details.
• You are team-focused and highly collaborative.
• You have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You are obsessed with getting things done and finding a way to do it
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts