Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Our CRM Marketer is responsible for assisting in the development of the online and offline marketing strategy. The person in this role will plan and execute online and offline marketing campaigns (including email and SMS) while supervising the design and supplying content for the brand.
What you'll do:
- Help define the instore clienteling strategies and tools used to support CRM instore
- Support the development and delivery of instore training of clienteling and use of CRM tools to our frontline staff
- Implement the Marketing Automation strategies for the brand
- Assist in the definition of Customer Journeys for the different clusters of customers (online and offline)
- Create content for each Brand related to customer and Brand milestones and in line with the Customer Journey
- Liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Brand guidelines
- Guarantee optimal development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns based on business goals, customer insights, and their behavior Ensure a 360 alignment between the social media, e-commerce, retail, and triggered communication strategies to seamlessly engage with audiences across all channels
- Segment database to ensure relevance to customers and optimal use of the budget in each campaign
- Develop, execute, and track the efficiency of A/B testing campaigns to provide recommendations on how to optimize Brands' communication
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new tools, and ensure the Brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Support in the development of any activity related to 1:1 communication with customers
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within CRM and clienteling for a fashion or beauty related retail business
- Experience with CRM tools, ideally SalesForce or similar
- Understand customer journeys and lifecycle mapping online and offline
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer knowledge and customer centric mentality
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.